Another program we run on the Mornington Peninsula is Seed Funding.
What is Seed Funding?
GHF provide initial seed funding for long term projects. Typically we like to help new programs and projects get off the ground and we commit to funding the initial three year period. This is often the toughest phase for new projects but the one where we can offer the greatest support.
We’re also especially interested in supporting the growth of social enterprises where there is an opportunity to apply business structures and frameworks to activities addressing social issues (particularly employment).
If you have a project getting off the ground that will require ongoing support or if you are a business interested in greater social outcomes through your work, please contact us.
When applying for the seed funding program we ask you to prepare 5 elements in your application:
- Outline the challenge or problem you’re working on
- Outline the context around this challenge? (why is it important we address this?)
- What’s your idea? (the program in detail)
- Detailed program financials
- How do you plan to measure the outcomes?